Being an integrated apparel company working on planning, sales, and distribution of garments including stockings, socks, and innerwear, we implement environmental preservation activities based on the following.
- We strive for product planning that reduces the impact on the environment.
- We strive to reduce waste and promote the effective use of resources so that pollution related to our services (sales and distribution) will be reduced.
- We seek to promote the saving of energy within the Atsugi Group (headquarters).
- We strive to prevent environmental pollution.
- We make efforts to reduce the change in climate, apply to the change in climate, and protect biodiversity and ecosystem.
- We fulfill compliance obligations comply with the environmental laws, regulations and agreements.
- We seek to continuously improve our environmental management system by setting environmental objectives and targets, and by carrying them out.
- We will actively strive to slove environmental problems through our corporate activities.
- We communicate this policy to all people who work at our company and for our company, and endeavor to raise awareness of environmental preservation.
- We disclose this policy to the public.